- follow the rubric that was given to you in class
- use 1st person point of view (you are Paul)
- rough draft is due on Thursday, Nov. 13. (add evidence and information from the questions)
- don't forget to attach a symbol with a description and detailed explanation (be creative)
- final copy due on Monday, Nov. 17, 2014 (draft, peer edits, evidence chart, symbol)
Students should be working on their witness account. This will serve as our final assessment for the book Tangerine. Some things to remember while drafting
Readers Lead and Leaders Read!